• November 28th-December 19th. We will be collecting new and gently used hoodies, hats, and gloves for all ages. These donations will be taken to a variety of metro nonprofits (Jesus House, Homeless Alliance, and Positive Tomorrows).
A NEW ROOF FOR SANTA MARIA VIRGEN
• Saint Augustine Vestry will be matching up to $5,000 of all funds raised by Saint Augustine congregation to help Santa Maria Virgen Episcopal church with roof repairs. Donations will be accepted from 11/28 to 1/2. Please mark your giving with ‘Santa Maria Roof Project’.
HELP THE INFANT CRISIS CENTER
Beginning Dec 18TH there will be a playpen set up in the commons area for the donations to the Infant Crisis Center. We request the toys, puzzles, books and baby wipes be in a small gift bag and placed in the play pen by Dec. 22 so items can be delivered to the Infant Crisis center for their Christmas party. We will continue to accept coat donations until Jan 2, 2022.
Infant Crisis Services aims to provide the highest quality items to our families at all times. In order to fulfill client wishes, we are asking for these items ONLY:
• NEW TOYS (appropriate for ages 4 years and younger)
• NEW PUZZLES (10 piece maximum, please)
• CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY BOOKS
• BABY WIPES
Also needed by Infant Crisis Center is new or gently used coats or one piece winter suits for 4T and under. Most needed is 2T and under. Please scan QR code for ideas on Amazon.
JOURNEY TO THE MANGER: HEALTH MINISTRY ADVENT PROJECT
• This year the Health Ministry would like to increase awareness of the journey out of homelessness many of our brothers and sisters in Oklahoma City are on. We will be collecting new and very gently used sturdy shoes and boots for the Homeless Alliance in the common area from Nov 28th to Dec 19th. As part of our project we would also like to spread the word about the Curbside Chronicle, sold for $2 by the people wearing green aprons in intersections around the city. For more information you can contact Edith Kenney at 405-317-6887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.