The Reverend Joseph Alsay
The Rev. Joseph C. Alsay has served as Rector of St. Augustine of Canterbury since July 4th 2010. Fr. Joe possess an uncommon devotion for evangelism, liturgical renewal, interfaith dialogue and the role that the Church plays in promoting honest dialogue about ethnicity and culture.
The Rev. Canon Tony Moon, Ph.D. is a native Oklahoman, having grown up in Blackwell. Tony and his wife Marian have a blended family of three daughters who have generously provided them with nine grandchildren. Tony worked for many years as a family therapist, and then as an organizational consultant for a state-wide healthcare provider. Tony’s doctorate focused on the area of human performance improvement. He has been a deacon for nearly twenty-two years before being ordained to the priesthood in May 2018. In addition to his duties at St. Augustine’s, Tony serves as the Canon Advisor for the Diocese, primarily working with organizational systems and providing pastoral care for clergy.
The Rev. Robby Trammell has been an ordained Deacon for 12 years. He holds a master’s degree in Mass Communication from the University of Oklahoma and a bachelor’s in Journalism from The University of Central Oklahoma. Until his retirement in 2018 he was news director at The Oklahoman, where he was employed 32 years. He is past president of the Oklahoma Press Association and is in the Oklahoma Journalism Hall of Fame. Robby and his wife Linda have been married 45 years and have three sons and five grandchildren.
- Sarah-Emily Steinhardt - Member Engagement Coordinator
- Scott Chard – Music Minister
- John Stephen Potter – Staff Organist
- Linda Trammell – Staff Organist
- Guy Nembhard – Staff Vocalist
- Kangwa Mundende – Staff Musician and Vocalist
- Tom Byrd – Youth Director
- Kathy Herndon – Administrative Assistant
- Denton Riddle – Sexton (housekeeping)
- Maria Rodriguez – Nursery Attendant
- Graciella Serrano – Nursery Attendant